Portable Syngas Analyzer
Gasification is a technological process that can convert any carbonaceous (organic) raw material such as coal into fuel gas, also known as synthesis gas in short syngas. Generally a high temperature/pressure vessel where oxygen or air and steam are directly contacted with the coal or other feedstocks like coal, biomass, and some waste material causing a series of chemical reactions to occur that convert the feed to electricity, syngas and ash/slag (mineral residues)
How Vasthi syngas analyzer works
Vasthi uses heated probe to collect the sample from the sample line, it will maintain constant temperature and removes the dust and mist from the sample gas. This gas sample passes through electrically heated tube to cooler. It will remove the vapour content and cools the gas sample to 5ᵒC dew point range and this sample gas goes through the filter that eliminates the dust particle remaining and finally sensor senses and gives the exact readings in syngas analyzer.
vasthi has introduced Syngas Analyzer with latest technology and features to measure the
composition of syngas.
Gases and its ranges:-
• CO–0-100%,- NDIR SENSOR
• CO2–0-100%, – NDIR SENSOR
• H2– 0-50%, – TCD SENSOR
• O2– 0-21%, – ELECTROCHEMICAL
• CH4– 0-50% – NDIR SENSOR
these are user free settable ranges.
• 6 gases measurement with combination of NDIR,TCD and ECD gas sensor technology
• Heating value calculation function
• Constant temperature control for gas bench for high stability
• high ranges are available upto 100%
• touch scren display for gas readings
• Recleanable infrared detectors for CO,CO2 ,CH4.
• sensors have maximum analytical stability/temperature controled
• Built-in pressure regulator
• removal of moisture will be automatic
• high quality stainless steel probe for high temperature gases