Water Quality Auto Sampler
Get a Quote
Vasthi Instruments are global leaders in manufacturing of Water Quality Auto Sampler and have been supplying instruments to customers worldwide, Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, physicians, engineers, and regulatory consultants with decades of global experience brings you the quintessential mechanism that provides complete safety accuracy and durability. Vasthi Instruments was formed with visionary thinking and innovative ideas resulting in innovative products and solutions. We enhance our product quality by the continuous process of research and development. We have WIDE range of models to suite various site conditions and processes.
WSS-1000 is an automatic instrument that integrates water sampling, sample supply and sample retention. The product is based on self-designed refrigerator as water sample preservation technology, sampling by sampling pump continuously. F barrel and B barrel can realize water sample mixing and time diﬀerence, providing the online instrument with an average water sample for a period of time. In addition, it can monitor at power failure and keep over-standard sample at low temperature.
• Simple interface, easy to operate and learn.
• Control start and stop of the instrument, set parameters remotely.
• Multiple modes such as time/ﬂow equal proportion sampling and mixed sampling.
• Rinse the sample pipeline with raw water to reduce cross contamination caused by residual inside pipeline.
• Rich external interface, perfect connection with monitoring instrument.
• Built-in electronic lock, power oﬀ self-locking, door opening record to ensure safety of water sample.
• When the instrument is powered oﬀ in running state and recovers, the instrument can automatically restore to the original working state and the instrument parameters will not lose.
• Built-in micro printer can print sample information (optional).
• It can be widely used in environmental pollution source monitoring, industrial process water monitoring, municipal sewage processing, surface water monitoring, and etc.