COD, BOD, TSS water quality monitor for STP and ETP VEMS-4000 that provides digital sensor technology and covers Dissolved Oxygen, Total Suspended Solid(TSS), Liquid Density and Conductivity measurements. COD, BOD, TSS water quality monitor for STP and ETP adopts the pulse xenon lamp as light source and the ultraviolet optical fiber spectrometer as detector is capable for real-time gathering of absorption spectrum of water pollutants ranging from 200nm to 800nm and real-time analysis of the content of water pollutants by means of chemometric algorithm technology. COD, BOD, TSS water quality monitor for STP and ETP includes two parts: the control box and the probe. The control box is installed in the analysis cabin and the probe is submerged in the water and fixed by means of mounting bracket the two parts are connected via cable. The control box provides power supply to the probe and at the same time receives the measurement value from the probe and displays them on the interface.
COD, BOD, TSS water quality monitor for STP and ETP
Vasthi Instruments are global leaders in manufacturing of COD, BOD, TSS water quality monitor for STP and ETP and have been supplying instruments to customers worldwide, Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, physicians, engineers, and regulatory consultants with decades of global experience brings you the quintessential mechanism that provides complete safety accuracy and durability. Vasthi Instruments was formed with visionary thinking and innovative ideas resulting in innovative products and solutions. We enhance our product quality by the continuous process of research and development. We have WIDE range of models to suite various site conditions and processes.
- It Requires no reagents, so it can save operating costs and will cause no secondary pollution .
• The Reponce is quick (about 2 seconds ). It is suitable for the occasion where high real time performance is required , such as industrial process analysis .
- Free from the interference of chloride ion .
• It Adopts full-spectrum measurement and chemo metric algorithm analysis ,Which in comparison with the simple dual wave ength background subtraction technology, can measure more parameters and is less likely to be influenced by the compositional change of waste water.
• All Components are independently researched and developed
• It adopts pulse blowing method to clean the pollutants on the two window surfaces. The Instrument probe in the water measures organics in the water by means of xenon lamp . The calculation of the spectrum obtained after each measurement will produce a measured value, which will be transmitted to the control box and displayed. • Optical Fiber on the main Interface . One measurement only takes several dozens of seconds . Mean While ,in the interval of measurement , the instrument will be automatically cleaned to prevent contaminants from being deposited on the surface of the lens .
|Measuring Rang||As Customer required|
|Method||Uv/Visible differential optical absorption spectroscopy, wavelength range 200-800nm|
|Power||230V AC, 30w|
|Range (COD)||0~50~200mg/l,greater range can be customized|
|Interval||The shortest 60 seconds, the cycle can be set|
|Optical Path||Can be adjusted according to the site condition|
|Enclosure Rating||Ip65(secondary instrument)|
|Auto -Cleaning||Can be set|
|Interface||RS232/RS485(Baud rate can be set),2×4-20ma output|
|Interace digital||Ethernet (TCP/IP),RS-232 or RS-485 (Modbus RTU)|
|Power Supply||12-24VDC (±10%)|
|Maintence effort||Typically <0.5h/month|
|Calibration/maintenance interval||24 months|
|System compatibility||Modbus RTU|
|Guarantee||1 year (EU:2year)|
|Max. pressure with sub Conn||30 bar|
|Max. Pressure with fixed cable||3 bar|
|Max .pressure in flow cell||1 ber,2-4 L/min|
|Protection type||IP 68|
|Housing material||Stainless steel (1.4571/1.4404)or titanium(3.7035)|
|Weight Stainless steel||~3kg (with 10mm path)|
|Weight titanium||~2kg (with 10mm path)|