Dew Point Transmitter with control Unit
Dew Point Transmitter Control Unit Moisture Analyzer Model VMA – 888 is heavy duty, industrial hygrometer systems for measurement of high pressure, dew point meter transmitter process gases and vaporized liquids on natural gas platforms and terminals, petrochemical plants and industrial gas manufacturing facilities. Vasthi moisture sensing technologies with sample conditioning system design engineering capabilities to provide a reliable and easy to operate, multi-channel on-line instrument for both flammable and non-flammable gases
Special Futures of Dew Point Transmitter Control Unit :
- Microprocessor based portable battery operated instrument.
- Digital Graphical Display Measuring range ‐60° to +30° C dew
point & other ranges also available on client requirement.
- Samples compressed air up to 12 Kg/cm.
- Pressure and up to 95°C temperature can measure directly.
- Quick disconnect fitting, desiccant test.
- Handy and light weight.
- Inbuilt thin film water vapor sensor.
- Optional RS ‐ 232 computer interface & data logger.
- Computer Interface: RS‐232
- Data Logger: 1 Megabyte, Non‐Volatile Memory
- In‐ built Pump: For Auto Suction
Dew Point Transmitter control Unit ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Dew Point Transmitter Control Unit Specifications :
- Sensor Principle : Capacitive Thin Film Polymer
- Dew Point Range : ‐ 80 TO +30°C
- Relative Humidity : 0.01 to 99.99 %RH
- Temp. : 0.01 to 99.99 ° C
- Moisture : 10 to 23000 PPM
- Accuracy : +/‐1°C for 0 to +30 °C
: +/‐1.5°C for 0 to ‐40 °C
: +/‐2 °C for ‐40 to ‐80 °C
- Maximum Sample Temp : 90 °C (For higher temperature use, Optional cooling coil is available)
- Maximum Pressure : 12kg/cm2
- Response Time : 10 Seconds for 63% step change
- Display : 128 X 64 Pixels Graphical LCD
- Power : Single cell lithium ion Battery with In‐built charge control
- Inlet Sample Port : 1/4″ OD Tubing
- Weight : 445 grams (approx.)
- Dimensions : Refer to GA Drawing
- Degree of Protection : IP ‐ 65
- Natural Gas
- Utilities SF6 etc.
- Industrial Driers
- Compressed Air
- Nitrogen gas at the time of filling in the Transformers
- Alternative fuels
- Ozone Generation
- Heat Treating
- Freeze Drying
Dew Point Transmitter Control Unit Services :
- Custom Designs
- Calibration & Certification
- Plant visiting
- Sampling Systems