Vasthi moisture sensing technologies with sample conditioning system design engineering capabilities to provide a reliable and easy to operate, multi-channel on-line instrument for both flammable and non-flammable gases
SPECIAL FEATURES OF DEW POINT TRANSMITTER CONTROL UNIT :
- Microprocessor based portable battery operated instrument.
- Digital Graphical Display Measuring range ‐60° to +30° C dew
point & other ranges also available on client requirement.
- Samples compressed air up to 12 Kg/cm.
- Pressure and up to 95°C temperature can measure directly.
- Quick disconnect fitting, desiccant test.
- Handy and light weight.
- Inbuilt thin film water vapor sensor.
- Optional RS ‐ 232 computer interface & data logger.
DEW POINT TRANSMITTER CONTROL UNIT ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Computer Interface: RS‐232
- Data Logger: 1 Megabyte, Non‐Volatile Memory
- In‐ built Pump: For Auto Suction
DEW POINT TRANSMITTER CONTROL UNIT SPECIFICATIONS :
- Sensor Principle : Capacitive Thin Film Polymer
- Dew Point Range : ‐ 80 TO +30°C
- Relative Humidity : 0.01 to 99.99 %RH
- Temp. : 0.01 to 99.99 ° C
- Moisture : 10 to 23000 PPM
- Accuracy : +/‐1°C for 0 to +30 °C
: +/‐1.5°C for 0 to ‐40 °C
: +/‐2 °C for ‐40 to ‐80 °C
- Maximum Sample Temp : 90 °C (For higher temperature use, Optional cooling coil is available)
- Maximum Pressure : 12kg/cm2
- Response Time : 10 Seconds for 63% step change
- Display : 128 X 64 Pixels Graphical LCD
- Power : Single cell lithium ion Battery with In‐built charge control
- Inlet Sample Port : 1/4″ OD Tubing
- Weight : 445 grams (approx.)
- Dimensions : Refer to GA Drawing
- Degree of Protection : IP ‐ 65
- Natural Gas
- Utilities SF6 etc.
- Industrial Driers
- Compressed Air
- Nitrogen gas at the time of filling in the Transformers
- Alternative fuels
- Ozone Generation
- Heat Treating
- Freeze Drying
DEW POINT TRANSMITTER CONTROL UNIT SERVICES :
- Custom Designs
- Calibration & Certification
- Plant visiting
- Sampling Systems