Main functional modules of In-situ stack gas analyzer ITLA-1000xx includes transmitter, receiver, reference unit and measurement unit. The transmitter drives the tunable diode to emit laser of certain wavelengths, which passes through the gas cell, then reaches the receiver. The receiver performs signa processing to obtain
Second harmonic signal, then calculates the processing to obtain second harmonic signal, then calculates the concentration according to the relationship between the second harmonic signal and the gas concentration.
In-situ stack gas analyzer can be widely used in industrial process and environmental monitoring at present In-situ gas analyzer has achieved successful application in blast furnace gas,converter gas recovery gas colorific value analysis,electric catching focal safe control,coal injection monitoring,garbage incineration flue gas denitration monitoring and control,etc.Our company also can according to customer’s demand to provide the laser which adapt to the diversified needs of different application fields. By using In-situ stack gas analyzer ITLA-1000xx series laser gas analyzer scans the specific absorption lines of the measurement gas(no background gas) to get the second harmonic of the gas.
1. Non-contact optical measurement,low drift and and with long service lite.
2. In-situ stack gas analyzer is On-side installation, no complex optical path adjustment required.
3. Reference gas cell adopted, online calibration, no disassemble needed.
4. ”Signal line spectrum” technology, free from interference of background gas.
5. In-situ stack gas analyzer measurement, no sample conditioning required and avoiding the problems that sample is absorbed during conditioning process,blocking, unit damage and etc.
6. Low maintenance cost.