The dew point analyzer uses a highly accurate Capacities Integrated Thin Film Water vapour sensor and is an economic alternative to the chilled-mirror dew point analyzer type Meters. Dew Point Meter analyzer utilizes embedded micro control based circuits to give a direct – read out in dew point analyzer or other units and other units corresponding to sensor output based and Psychometric equations. To achieve high accuracy it uses temperature compensation over complete operational range.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF ONLINE DEW POINT ANALYZER :
- Microprocessor based instrument.
- Digital Graphical Display Measuring range ‐80° to +30° C dew
point & other ranges also available on client requirement.
- Samples compressed air up to 12 Kg/cm.
- Pressure and up to 95°C temperature can measure directly.
- Quick disconnect fitting, desiccant test.
- Handy and light weight.
- Inbuilt thin film water vapor sensor.
- Optional RS ‐ 485 computer interface & data logger.
ONLINE DEW POINT METER ANALYZER ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Computer Interface: RS‐485 or USB
- Data Logger: 1 Megabyte, Non‐Volatile Memory
- In‐ built Pump: For Auto Suction
ONLINE DEW POINT ANALYZER SPECIFICATIONS :
- Sensor Principle : Capacitive Thin Film Polymer
- Dew Point Range : ‐ 80 TO +30°C
- Relative Humidity : 0.001 to 99.999 %RH
- Temp. : 0.01 to 99.99 ° C
- Moisture : 0 to 23000 PPM
- Accuracy : +/‐1°C for 0 to +30 °C
: +/‐1.5°C for 0 to ‐40 °C
: +/‐2 °C for ‐40 to ‐80 °C
- Maximum Sample Temp : 90 °C (For higher temperature use, Optional cooling coil is available)
- Maximum Pressure : 12kg/cm2
- Response Time : 10 Seconds for 63% step change
- Display : 65K Colour Graphical Touch LCD
- Power : Single cell lithium ion Battery with In‐built charge control
- Inlet Sample Port : 1/4″ OD Tubing
- Weight : 445 grams (approx.)
- Dimensions : Refer to GA Drawing
- Degree of Protection : IP ‐ 65
- Different sample conditioning systems are available, standard or bespoke, according to the process conditions. Filters, pumps and regulators can all be incorporated to deliver the sample in the correct condition. Bypass flow systems enable longer distances from process to analyzer to be achieved. Vasthi engineers are ready to recommend the right system for you on receipt of the full gas stream dew point meter analyzer specification.
SAMPLING SYSTEM CONSISTS OF:
- ISOLATING VALVE
- Drain Valve
- VACUUM PUMP
- DUST FILTER
- FLOW INDICATOR
- SAMPLER COOLER
ONLINE DEW POINT METER ANALYZER APPLICATIONS :
- Natural Gas
- Utilities SF6 etc.
- Industrial Driers
- Compressed Air
- Nitrogen gas at the time of filling in the Transformers
- Alternative fuels
- Ozone Generation
- Heat Treating
- Freeze Drying
ONLINE DEW POINT METER SERVICES :
- Custom Designs
- Calibration & Certification
- Plant visiting
- Sampling Systems
ONLINE DEW POINT METER ORDERING INFORMATION :
- Measuring Range: -40 to +30 Deg.C :- Model – VODM-4010
- Measuring Range: -60 to +30 Deg.C :- Model – VODM-6010
- Measuring Range: -80 to +30 Deg.C :- Model – VODM-8010