Vasthi has designed the Online Flue Gas Analyzer with high temperature application with Zirconia material. This Online Flue Gas Analyzer which is one type of stack gas analyzer is designed in india and this is used to measure the oxygen in Flue Gas with (0-25%) or (0-100%) of exhaust gas in duct, stack or flue and mainly and typically the exhaust gas from the industrial combustion’s or air filtration process.
For example when flue Gas Analyzer is flowing in the pipe or stack, sensor will be inserted into the pipe or stack, with the help signal output 4-20MA which will be connecting to the control unit in order to analyze when the oxygen level is more.
Vasthi has designed the Online Flue Gas Analyzer along with alarms because when oxygen level is more automatically alarm will prompts with a biz to make us alert.
- Accuracy: <±1% of FS range under constant conditions
- Measure Range: 0-25% FS ranges
- Application: Oxygen analysis from 0.01% to 25% in flue gases,etc.
- Approvals: ISO 9001:2008
- Area Classification: General purpose
- Alarms: 1 adjustable form C relay contacts non-latching
- Calibration: Online one-point calibration
- Compensation: Barometric pressure and temperature
- Connections: Detector insert type
- Controls: Menu driven calibration, alarm and system functions
- Data Acquisition: Select-able data point intervals
- Display: LED
- resolution 0.01%
- Flow Sensitivity: 400~1500ml/min recommended
- Power: Universal; 170~264 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Response Time: 90% of final FS reading < 10 seconds
- Sensitivity: < 0.5% of FS range
- Sensor Life: 36 months at 25°C and 1 atm
- Signal Output: 4-20mA isolated
- Temp. Range: 0~350°C or 0~700°C
- Warranty: 12 months analyzer; 12 months