Alternatively, there is remote sensor housing complete with flow meter and valve. where cable lengths and/or hazardous area conditions are an issue, the transmitter can be located in the sensor housing.
Super Oxv In situ High Temp Zirconia Probe:
- Direct —fired furnaces (reheat , annealing, tunnel)
- Glass furnace(side-fired ,end-fired ,float ,container and
- Power generation-boiler(gas-fired and coal-fired)
- Ceramic and brick kilns
- Petrochemical-after-burners, incinerators, package
boilers, sulfur burners.
Super Ox Specifications
- Process variable range : 8.77 E — 23 to 20.9%
- Temperature Range : 650 -1650 Deg. C
- Sensor Impedance : less than 20 K ohms @ 920 Deg. C
- Sensor Output : 0 to 1250 mVDC
- Response time : less than 1 second
- Sheath Material: 99 % Alumina or Silicon Carbide.
Super Ox Benefits:
- Field performance cab be corroborated using external Verification port
- Cooling air maintains positive pressure to ensure the integrity of electrical connections in harsh environments
- Outer electrode is not “painted “on the zirconia electrolyte eliminating the antiquated “boot” design
- Available in a number of standard lengths — 18″ [457
mm], 26″ [660 mm], 30″ [762 mm] and 36″ [915 mm]
- “B”,”S”, and “R” thermocouples are available.
A choice of configuration is available: The most convenient and economical is a standard controller with the cell mounted on the rear. Alternatively, there is remote sensor housing complete with flow meter and valve. Where cable lengths and/or hazardous area conditions are an issue, the transmitter can be located in the sensor housing.
Reference Air conditioning systems are available, standard or bespoke, according to the process conditions. Filters, pumps and regulators can all be incorporated to deliver the sample in the correct condition. Bypass flow systems enable longer distances from process to analyser to be achieved. Vasthi engineers are ready to recommend the right system for you on receipt of the full gas stream specification.