The Oxygen Gas Transmitter sensor features field adjustable, fully programmable alarms and provides relays for two alarms as standard. The sensor comes with analog 4-20 mA output. Output allow for greater flexibility in system integration and installation. The Oxygen Gas Transmitter microprocessor supervised electronics are packaged as a plugin module that mates to a standard connector board. Both are housed in an explosion proof condulet that includes a glass lens window which allows for the display of sensor readings as well as access to the sensor’s menu driven features via a hand-held programming magnet of oxygen gas transmitter.
Oxygen Gas Transmitter
gas transmitter: Vasthi Model VT-90-O2, oxygen gas transmitter deficiency sensors are non-intrusive “Smart Oxy meter” sensors designed to detect and monitor O2 in air over the range of 0-25%.
One of the primary features of the sensor is its method of automatic calibration which guides the user through each step via instructions displayed on the backlit LCD.
- Method of Detection: Air battery diffusion/adsorption
- Range: 0-25% O2
- Repeat ability: ± 2% FS
- Response Time (T90): T90 < 20 seconds
- Clearing Time: 90 % <20 seconds
- Operating Temp: -35 Deg. C to 55 Deg. C
- Accuracy: 2% FS
- Sensor warranty: 1 year
- Power consumption: normal operation = 28 mA (<3/4 watt); full alarm = 85 mA (2 watt)
- Outputs: 3 Relays (alarm 1, alarm 2, and fault) contact rated 5 amps @250 VAC, 5 amps @30 VDC
- Input Voltage: 22 – 30 V DC
- Electrical Classification: Class 1; Group B, C, D & Div1