Based on CV FAS Technology, VASTHI has developed Mercury Stack Gas Analyzer to detect the real time concentration of emission mercury and its cumulate emission rate. It consists of sampling probe, heat sampling pipe, pre-treatment system, stack mercury analyser, elemental mercury generator, ionic mercury generator and nitrogen.
Mercury stack gas analyzer is cold vapour atomic fluorescence spectrophotometer Technology. It is Fast response time, Low detection time limit and low temperature drift. Mercury stack gas analyzer is strong resistance to absorbability and real time Monitoring the dilution ratio, restore the concentration of HG and reflecting true working condition. Mercury stack gas analyzer is used for low velocity measurement technology to resolve the velocity limit of regular product.
1. Cold atomic fluorescence technology with high sensitivity
2. The detection limit is low to 0.0.5 μg/m3
3. Wide measuring range, high accuracy
4. Continuous monitoring with fast response.
5. Long service life of the light source
6. With reference detector real-time compensate the concentration deviation caused
by light intensity attenuation
7. Key components imported and ensured with high quality.
Measurement technology principle: Cold atomic fluorescence spectrometry
Range : 0-5 μg/m3 – 2005 μg/m3
Detection limit : <lt;0.055 μg/m3
Indication error : ≤±5%
Stability : ≤1 hour change ±1%
Repeatability : <1 %
Zero drift : ≤±1% F.S
Span drift : no more than ±1% f.S
Response time(T99) : <lt;90S
Relay output : 4, output can be flexible configuration, 24 VDC
Analog output : 2*4-20mA, flexible configuration, max load 800 Ω
Digital Comm : 1x RS485, 1xRS232
Power : 220VAC/100W
Working Temp : -20 degc to+50c