VHP-200 an intelligent gas analyzer for gas measuring based on the measurement of thermal conductivity of the ambient gas. To compensate for the influence of temperature and humidity, these are measured separately and a correction is made for them in the micro-controller. Each device is factory calibrated.
Portable Hydrogen Purity gas analyzers are microprocessor–controlled instrument with sophisticated software process that meets the needs of industry in analyzing the Gas with accuracy and reliability. Hydrogen Purity gas analyzers in India TCD transducer provides highly stable and reliable results. We are supplying this hydrogen purity analyzer India wise.
The Vasthi Portable Model VHP -200 with digital readouts and alarms is a direct reading compact portable hydrogen purity analyzer, designed to serve the demanding field requirements of Hydrogen producing and using industry. It is designed to replace the cumbersome and time consuming or set apparatus and provide quick and accurate reading of Hydrogen Purity. It offers the user a distinct advantage in terms of economy, dependability maintenance and ease of operation. The instrument incorporate detector as a transducer. It has adjustable, visual and audible alarms at WARN & ALARM levels. The instrument is simple and easy to operate. Just switch it on, adjust zero control so that indicator shows the reading.
Some of the Key Features includes:
- Measurement with proven Thermal Conductivity
- Binary gas composition measurement
- Vacuum measurement
- Temperate and humidity compensated
- Start-up time: 1 second
- T90 sensing and T10 recovery time: 1 second
- Rugged construction
- Different tone, low and very low purity alarms
- Micro-controller technology
- Long battery backup hours
- Virtually maintenance free
- Automatic in operation
- Suitable for single or multiple gas analysis
- Customer specific configurable
- Easy calibration in fresh air
- Run-while charging capability
- And Many More