Extractive Flue / Stack Gas Analyzer
Online Flue Gas Analyzer OMGA-2000 UV online monitoring gas analyzer is a one-site installation gas analyzer that is developed after years of teaching and design on online gas analysis instruments. It can monitor gas parameters including the concentration of SO2, NOx, O2, Dust, Humidity, Temperature, Flow and etc. It is widely applied to tall gas emission monitoring and process analysis in many fields, including coal-fired power plant, waste to energy plant, cement factory, glass factory, lime factory, sinter coke oven, DeSox process, and DeNox process Flow Principles - Under the work of high temp sampling pump, the gas passes through sampling probe (filter cartridge included), ball valve, heating tracer, secondary filtration, and then enters into UV analysis module and finally be drained. By adopting 150°C high temp heat tracing for the whole process, it can effectively prevent SO2, HCL and other gas detected gases from being dissolved and loss for condensated water. By controlling back blowing valve impulse, the system can regularly back-below the filter cartridge of the sampling probe and close the ball valve that prevents high-level dust from blocking the filter cartridge. The Online Flue Gas Analyzer supports auto/manual calibration(zeroing and span calibration); the measuring flow path needs to be closed when calibration is working. A pressure transmitter can be used to compensate for the measuring valve and also to check if the probe is blocked. Secondary filtration is adopted to protect the UV analysis module to ensure it will not be polluted by flue gas and dust when the probe is leaked or temperature control is invalid.
Gas analyzers are analytical devices that measure the concentration or quality of a selected gaseous compound within a mix of multiple gases. they're used across a good range of industries—such as agriculture, manufacturing, and waste management—to help facility owners and managers monitor gas levels in their operations to make sure the numbers are within the suitable range for the security of employees and therefore the quality of products and/processes.
1. OMGA- 2000 adopts NDUV and PLS which is the hard-hitting online analysis technology for measuring SO2, NOX, and other gases with a low detection limit of 0.1 ppm;
2. Uses pulsed xenon lamp as light source with 109- time service life; high stability;
no pre-heating time;
3. Is with no light-cutting, interferometer or other optical moving parts; high reliability;
on-site vibration will have no damage to the analyzer and no impact on measured value;
4. Directly detects NO and NO2 to obtain NOX without NO2 NO converter;
5. User modularization design of light source, spectrometer, HMI module, gas chamber,
interface module and etc., with high reliability and extensibility; easy to maintain
6. Splits light by holographic granting; detects by diode array; finally gets complete successive absorption spectrum; is with high resolution; guarantees low detection limit,
low-temperature drift and fast response time.