V.W TP-4000 is a new self-developed TP automatic online analyzer for measuring total phosphorus. Based on our permeance measurement technology platform, combined with constant temperature ﬁber and digestion colorimetric integration technology, it can achieve high precision, low detection limit, high stability and low maintenance of TP automatic online monitoring. The product fully meets the application of pollution sources, industrial production process, municipal wastewater, and etc.
It can be widely used in environmental pollution source monitoring, industrial process water monitoring, municipal sewage processing, surface water monitoring, and etc.
MODEL NO: V.W TP-4000
• High reliability, strong anti-interference capability
• Permeance measurement technology will not be interfered by chromaticity, suspended solids and bubbles.
• High detection precision, Lower detection Limit (0.05mg/L), small drift for long-term operation.
• Good operability, small maintenance workload and low maintenance cost
• Self-diagnostic function.
• Single-channel valve island of high integration, able to maintain, disassemble and clean individually.
• Able to extend to all-day networking for real-me inspection of instrument running state.
• High intelligence level
• Equipped with alarm function, quality control function and reverse control function.
Measurement method: Alkaline potassium porsulfate digestion UV Spectrophotometry
Range :0.1-5/25/50mg/L (extendable)
Zero drift : +5.0% 10.0% FS
Indication error: 10.0%
Reagent: Standard reagent can do 400 times of measurement
Maintenance: <2 hour/month
Working temperature: 5~N-45°C
Power consumption: 200W(220VAC±10%, 50Hz), not contain water pump
Lower detection Limit :0.01mg/L
Measurement interval: Point measurement and interval measurement, and the measurement can also be triggered by serial port
Communication interface: RS485/RS232/USB interface (optional) 1×4- 20mA input/output (can be expanded to 2)