VE-4000-VOCs is composed by headspace sample introduction module and high temperature chromatographic analysis module (GC-FID). It is able to monitor benzene series (benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl benzene, styrene, etc.) and other volatile organic pollutants in industrial wastewater and surface water section. The water sample is pumped into headspace pool of analyzer through pretreatment pipeline; under condition of constant temperature heating, the volatile organic compounds in water sample are transferred to gas phase space above liquid
Surface, then through pressurizing and decompressing of carrier gas, the volatile sample gas is transferred to high temperature chromatographic analysis module for detection. Through the process of changing liquid phase to gas phase via headspace sampling device, volatilized clean gas can be measured directly. The inﬂuence of impurities (such as suspended matter) in water on the analysis ﬂow path can be overcome.
- Through the process of changing liquid phase to gas phase via headspace sampling device, measuring directly the volatilized clean gas, volatilized clean gas can be measured directly and Vasthi Online Chromium Water Analyzer the inﬂuence of impurities (such as suspended matter) in water on the analysis ﬂow path can be overcome.
- After each sample introduction, the analyzer automatically purges towards the chromatographic column to speed up t analysis and screening of component.
- Intelligent FID detector automatically ignites when ﬂame out, eﬀectively controls the safety of hydrogen ﬂame gas path.
- The Chromatography supports multi-point sampling with small investment, low operation cost and simple maintenance.
- The internal pipeline of the chromatography has been processed with solarization, which greatly reduces the adsorption residue of gas sample in pipeline wall.
The product can be applied for VOCs monitoring in discharge of waste water from Coatings, resins, pharmaceuticals industry, as well as concentrated drinking water and surface water source.